Flexible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set Necessary Item To Fix Appliances
1. This metric ratcheting wrench set comes with 72 teeth, featuring a 5-degree arc swing. The 72 teeth model is great for confined space work and fine-tuning; it features stamped size mark pattern on both ends. Additional features include 180-degree flex head, which helps you easily reach the tightest places. All of the wrenches are made of high strength vanadium steel and then chrome finished for long lasting durability.
2. The wrench set’s 180-degree flexible head allows you to reach the most troublesome and awkward positions with ease.
3. We’ve developed our wrench with the goal of making your job easier, with pass-through technology that allows you to fit the ratcheting box end down over long threaded rods.
4. The off-corner loading design of our ratcheting wrenches provides a strong grip on fasteners, reducing the risk of rounded fasteners.
5. Our ratcheting wrenches use as little as 5° on the box end to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches. This allows users to move fasteners with the speed and ease of a fine tooth ratchet.
6. The 12-point box end fits hex-shaped fastener heads snugly and resists slipping off, making it easier to work.
7. A 72-tooth ratchet gear requires a 5-degree working swing arc.
Gear Type: 12-point 72-teeth
Swing Degree: 5°
Measurement Unit: metric
Material: Chrome vanadium steel
4pcs(8-14)=8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm
5pcs (10-17) =10mm,12mm,13mm,14mm,17mm
1. Ratchet has a maximum torque setting. Using Ratchet beyond this setting will damage its internal mechanisms.
2. When not in use, the wrenches should be stored in the carrying bag for longer life.
3. Please allow a margin of error up to 1-3mm due to manual measurement. Please ensure you are happy with the size before you bid.
4. Due to lighting effects, monitor brightness and contrast settings and other factors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual item.