Fly Trap Used For Convenient Insect Trap Suitable For Hotel Restaurant. The hotel and restaurant are hot, summer flies often come, here should be some countermeasures to solve the problem. Fly trap is a choice of many people. Today we will introduce you to a kind of fly trap in our experience. I don’t know if it will be the same as the general idea.
Fly Trap Used For Convenient Insect Trap Suitable For Hotel Restaurant
1. Safe and Convenient.The USB cable is safe and convenient, you can use it without worrying about the safety of your children.
2. Can be reused, high cost performance.
3. Physical fly traps,safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
4. High efficiency capture: The trap’s high efficiency to catch flies comes from a special bait liquid which is more attractive to insects than fruit juice, vegetable oil or vinegar syrup.
5. High efficiency capture.
1. Spread the bait evenly along the 5 grooves. (Please do not use hard objects as bait).
2. Connect power to the switch and turn it on.
3. The fly is drawn to the bait, captured by a rotating plate, and transferred into the box.
4. Clean the fly trap box after removing it from the area.
Name：Electric Fly Trap
Voltage: DC 5-10V
Product size: 23*8CM
Type:Fly Trap,Fly Trap Electric, flies Killer, Flycatcher, Insect Catcher, pest reject ,Pest Control Products
1 x Fly Trap Device
1 x USB Cable Without Plug
1. This product is suitable for hotels, restaurants, canteens, families, food courts, supermarkets, marinas, farms, food factories, pharmaceutical factories and so on. The main component of this product is the fly box. It attracts the flies with light and then attracts them to stay in the box through the transfer board.
2. If a machine does not function well, it is usually due to improper use. The machine is used to capture flies on the surface of the board and then transfer them into a fly box through the transfer board.
1. To make bait grooves, five cuts must be made with the right amount of bait.
2. The machine must be placed in the area of heaviest fly activity.
3. If a fly is uninterested in the bait, you can add vinegar or sugar or fish oils to attract the flies.
4. The speed of the motor is determined by our tests during countless iterations. If the speed is too fast, it will cause flies to fly away. In addition, the cost of a click depends on our special underground adjustment of the motor speed, which is also higher than that of a regular block.